Our Welsh Caravan & Camping Terms & Conditions
1. The Site Licence and conditions are displayed in the utility area and must be observed at all times.
2. Any visitors anticipating their arrival outside 1-6:30 pm must telephone or email in advance so that special arrangements can be made.
3. All caravans, motor homes and tents must be of proprietary manufacture and in good condition.
4. We do not accept vans, trucks, commercial vehicles or any type of converted commercial vehicles without windows on site. We will also refuse entry to large or Continental caravans that we deem unsuitable (Hobby/LMC, Tabbart, Roma, Wieppert etc) only one vehicle per tent/caravan is allowed all other vehicles are to be parked in car park before reception.
5. Payment for pitches and electrical hook-ups must be made in advance. On arrival entry codes will be issued.
6. All pitches will be accessible from 1pm -7pm on day of arrival and be cleared by 11.30am on day of departure or payment can be taken for early arrival and late departure.
7. All caravans, motor homes must park on the pitch allocated. All tents are to be pitched where directed by the Park staff, usually on the grassed area to the river side of the Park.
8. No other structures are allowed on the caravan pitch site, this includes temporary storage units or sheds or other tents etc.
9. No tents are to be pitched between caravans or on the caravan area unless the Park staff has given authorisation.
10. All rubbish must be placed in the recycling bins provided and the pitches are to be kept clean and tidy at all times.
11. We are a working sheep farm Dogs that can behave in that environment are welcome but all owners are requested to keep their dogs under strict control and on a lead at all times while on site. Dog fouling must be cleaned up by the owner. Dogs can be exercised on the public footpaths in the area. No Dog kennels are allowed to be placed on site. Additional charge for dogs.
12. The maximum period any person can stay on the site is two weeks per visit (provided that the two weeks are paid in advance). Any extensions to these times must be approved by the manager.
13. All parents or guardians must be responsible for the children in their care.
14. Skateboarding and roller skating is prohibited on the caravan site.
15. Barbeques are allowed on the park in the designated areas provided that suitable and safe equipment is used in conjunction with a B.S.I. or similar approved fire extinguisher. Open fires and constructed hearths or Fire Pits are not permitted. Every effort must be made to avoid scorching the grass and picnic tables and ashes must be disposed of with care when cooled.
16. All barbeques, parties, music and social gatherings must cease at 10.30pm. We have a wedding venue 500m away and occasionally there will be music in the background we have no control over this please consider this when booking.
17. No nuisance shall be caused to any other user of the site by the caravan tenant or camper, his/her family, guests or pets.
18. The toilets and showers on the site are for the use of caravanners and campers only and residents should close the doors after use to keep those facilities secure.
19. The washbasins in the toilet areas are for face and hand washing only. Dedicated provision for laundry and dish washing is made in the utility room in the cabin blocks. Washing machine is coin operated.
20. All caravans must remain on the pitch allocated unless requested to move by the manager.
21. No washing line other than clothes driers suspended from a caravan window is allowed.
22. A 5mph speed limit around the site must be observed at all times.
23. The right is reserved to refuse access to the park to any person or persons without giving reason.
24. Please respect your fellow campers and the countryside. By accepting these conditions, please ensure all of your party are aware of their responsibilities.
25. Due to Covid 19 extra Terms and conditions will need to be established they will be updated regularly. Covid 19 Advice & Guidance
Thank you, enjoy your stay
Our Welsh Caravan & Camping Covid Terms and Conditions
Under the circumstances brought about by the COVID-19 pandemic, Our Welsh Caravan & Camping has gone to great measures to protect our staff, visitors and our local community.
Local relationships are important to us all and some are understandably apprehensive about the potential impacts of returning visitors; they will need reassurance demonstrated by your thoughtfulness.
We would ask you to show the same spirit. Please show consideration for our staff, other visitors, and our local community.
We would urge everyone to respect social distance and hygiene protocols in all contacts both inside and outside of the park.
· Visitors are advised that they should use the social space outside their accommodation for their group only and they should not mix with other groups inside or outside.
· No visitors to be invited to meet on the park; they will not be allowed entry
· No children to wander around the park unsupervised so as social distancing rules are not breached inadvertently.
· observe any one-way systems on paths and indoor areas
· all facilities that are currently withdrawn will be published at reception and advised on booking these will be subject to change at short notice, please keep checking
Anyone breaching the park’s COVID-19 safety policy will be asked to leave the park.